LMC Diabetes & Endocrinology is Canada’s largest specialty provider in Diabetes and Endocrinology. We have over 50 Endocrinologists and 34 Diabetes Educators in 11 centres of excellence providing specialist care to over 68,000 patients across Canada.
In 2015, Manna Research and LMC Diabetes & Endocrinology (LMC) merged their research operations creating one of the largest networks of fully-owned and integrated outpatient clinical research sites in North America. Combined, they have over 40 years of experience conducting more than 1500 clinical research studies to thoroughly test new medications or medical devices for safety and efficacy. Manna Research has 7 locations across Canada.
Currently, our rapidly expanding team is looking for a Clinical Research Coordinator who can work for us on an 18 month contract, supporting our LMC Bayview clinic.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- To conduct the clinical research study according to the study protocol, GCP, and the LMC Research SOP
- To be knowledgeable of the protocol so that all study activities are completed correctly
- To recruit and screen patients for participation in clinical research studies
- To obtain proper written informed consent from each study participant prior to participation in the study
- To schedule study participant visits as per protocol
- To perform delegated protocol specific activities completely and accurately
- To obtain vital signs as required per protocol (i.e. blood pressure, temperature, heart rate, waist measurement, weight & height)
- To obtain all necessary documentation as required by the protocol (i.e. ECG, echocardiogram or pulmonary function test results)
- To monitor and report all adverse experiences and abnormal results to the Investigator and Sponsor
- To update and maintain subject screening and enrollment logs
- To create source documents and any other research documents required for the successful conduct of a clinical research study
- To meet with the Sponsor's representatives to discuss the conduct of the study and review study data
- University degree / post-grad diploma in a related field
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of general research procedures and regulatory requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Office including creating spreadsheets, reports and presentation
- Phlebotomy experience an asset
LMC seeks dynamic individuals who embrace learning and innovation opportunities and those who contribute to great visioning.
LMC |Manna provides six industry-leading programs:
- Endocrinology Specialist Practice (publicly-funded) - representing the largest non-academic group of Endocrinologists globally
- Nationally-accredited Diabetes Education Program (publicly-funded)
- A network of diabetes focused pharmacies
- Chiropody & Foot Care Specialist Care (New)
- Optometry & Eye Care Specialist Care (Coming Soon)
- Canada's largest Clinical Research network specializing in Diabetes innovations
Why LMC|Manna might be right for you!
- 2016 Certified Best Workplace™
- 2014 and 2015 Canada’s Best Workplaces™
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Pension contribution matching
- Education allowance (days and funding)
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Appreciation Days Off
- Additional Holiday Closure
- Opportunities to work with internationally renowned Endocrinologists
- State of the art Electronic Medical Records (EMR) environment
LMC is committed to meet the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in a timely manner. These accommodations will be available upon request.
We thank all candidates, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.